Black Friday has officially kicked off with dozens of airlines and travel agencies offering huge sales on international flights, with some as low as $390.
Among the best deals are flights to major US cities including Los Angeles, San Francisco, Honolulu, and NYC, from Australia.
Air New Zealand launched its ‘Black Flyday Sale’, with flights to the US as low as $780 return using code FLYDAY10.
Flights to Los Angeles and San Francisco start at $780 ($390 each way) departing from the Gold Coast, $792 from Melbourne, $809 from Sydney and $813 from Brisbane with the promotion.
The sale will go on until December 2, but travellers are being urged to book their next holiday fast as the cheap deals could sell out before hand.
Qantas and Virgin Australia have also launched their own sales on US flights for a limited time.
Flights to LA and San Francisco start at $999 from Sydney and Brisbane, and $1,299 to NYC on Qantas. The deals are available until November 30.
On Virgin Australia, travellers can book flights to Las Vegas from $898 return, $899 to LA, and $1,289 to NYC, until December 4.
Fiji Airways has return flights from Sydney and Brisbane to Fiji starting at $655 for dates from now until August 31, 2020.
Flights departing from Melbourne start at $735.
Travellers can score deals to Honolulu for just $799 return departing from Sydney and Brisbane and $999 from Melbourne on Hawaiian Airlines.
Flights to other islands such as Maui and Kona, start at $899.
Jetstar is also launching a ‘Friday Fare Frenzy’ at 12pm on Friday that will run until 8pm AEDT.
The huge Black Friday getaway sales are not limited to airlines, as travel and tour agencies are offering big discounts as well.
Skyscanner is offering discounted flights of up to 30 per cent off to Fiji, Los Angeles, and Tokyo, Topdeck has 30 per cent off last-minute tours and Expedia has a 64 per cent off select hotels coupon.
What are the best travel and experience Black Friday deals?
- GOLD COAST: Get up to 55% off at 4* Mantra at Sharks Gold Coast and pay only $105 for a 1 night escape with drinks and late check-out (RRP $250)
- PHILLIP ISLAND: Get up to 51% off at 4.5* Silverwater Resort and pay only $209 for two nights in a Resort Room for two people (RRP $435)
- PERTH: Get up to 57% off at Hyatt Regency Perth and pay only $175 for one night for two people incl. buffet breakfast, bottle of wine, parking and 2pm late checkout (RRP $411)
- Pay only $67 for a Peking Duck Banquet with wine or beer for two people at Quanjude, Sydney (63% off)
- Pay only $55 for a 70 minute Massage Package at Varda Spa, Sydney (62% off)
- 2.5 hours Couples Pamper Package with Champagne for only $259 at The V Hotel Spa, Melbourne (53% off)
Contiki: Starting on 29 November until 2 December, Contiki will be offering their biggest ever sale, with up to 30% off selected trips worldwide, with some shoppers saving more than $3000 on their next trip of a lifetime.
Skyscanner: Return flights to Fiji from $459, return flights to Los Angeles from $921, return flights to Bali from $560 and return flights to Tokyo from $654.
Webjet: Up to $200 off your next holiday
P&O Cruises: Cruise holidays between February 11 and December 21, 2020, with just a $1 deposit
G Adventures: Savings up to 35% on thousands of holiday packages
Qantas: USA flights from $799 return
Pier One: 30% off NYE celebrations including Harbour Bridge views, drinks all night, DJs and stalls
Air New Zealand: Sydney to Los Angeles and San Francisco from just $899 with a further 10% off if purchased through the Air New Zealand website. If flying from the Gold Coast, flights to San Francisco are just $780 return.